February 01, 2006

Missing You, Roy

It may be a late post for the topic, I just cannot find some words to combine a sentence, then combine these sentences into a post to talk about this tough guy. Yes, he has gone, TRUELLY. Untill the moment bbc sports post the news & picture, I tried my best to collect the words, and failed. But I realize if I don't post today, it maybe never a chance to describe this man with this logo again!


Someday, we will think about these two men, and we will remember what they have done for the kingdom of man united. At that time, I guest I will post another writting with more words at that time, but now I can't. All my impression for Roy Keane is he founds the MU Spirit.

Good bye, Roy; Good bye the hero of the reds.
You had fought for the glory of MU all of your life. Now, you're leaving and we will always remember you.
You're the moonlight flower, you're the voice of life.
When you call out follow, we will leave for the trip of your life