Technorati, A Powerful Blogging Tools？
Blogging looks like a great new challenge to me; and I’ve to learn all things from the totally beginning. I don’t even know what’re del.icio.us, trackback links, and tags, and what RSS is doing extra, before Dec. last year. Now here Steve Rubel brings me another new element in blogger’s world, they’d like to call it Technorati. Ha, it’s no doubt that blogger lives in a different space from the others; even they’re sharing a same resource – the internet. It’s comprehensible that although I maintain the internet, oob, maybe part of it as a networker, but never pay much attentions on what data traffics are sending over the network, and what people are doing or even making money with these traffics. Just as an architect who never knows what business people are doing right on the edifice built by him. Different working spaces, different worlds.
But I try to realize the blogger’s world as you see. There’s no way better than become one of them when you try to understand something, so I become a blogger, a blogger “beta” may more appropriate for me right now. And you found I’m doing not bad, right?
Steve, a Technorati fanatic listed Ten Technorati Hacks on his blog, including:
1) Subscribe to Tag FeedsI don’t think I have the experience to post comments on the post, but I used to find a example which has been great in that field when I try to enter it. I blog the post here for myself, or maybe for you guys who begin the journey to blogger’s world just now.
2) Use Technorati to Search Individual Blogs
3) It's All in the Watchlist
4) Integrate Technorati Into Your Browser
5) Put Technorati in Your OS
6) Ping Technorati
7) Take Technorati to Go
8) Put Technorati Backlinks Right Into Your Blog
9) Put Technorati Into Your RSS Aggregator
10) Conduct a Real-time Focus Group