January 23, 2006

Investment by 2006 Eve

Up to now, I find three projects to be invested in 2006.

1. Training project signed with “GC” & “HBM” Last year, which continued thought the year round. What I’ll get from the project are the following:

-- Experiences in running a totally self control project for such Wally customers and partners. I used to act as an onsite trainer in previous training projects, but this time I assign the role to other talent trainers and act as a sales, project manager and business negotiator. It’s a totally new experience for me, not only require focusing the quality in training, but also the more important – handling and response for the cash flow. I made some mistakes and at the same time collected a great rule in doing business during the process, which I call it “To make a good deal, but not only a good selling”. I hope to share with you guys in my later posts.
-- Marked my name in the market. I’ve been great or even superlative in technique training field for the pass 3 years indeed. And I’ve got respect and praise from every one of my trainees too. But as you maybe know, marking your name in the market is another area of marking only in your trainees. One is on a personal level, and one is on a business level. I cherish with the friendship and relationship that established between each of my adorable students and me. And if I choose training as the way in running my business, then I have to expand the relationships to another area.
-- Cash margin for my company, of course. This contact leads 6 months long, as I mentioned before, mistakes making by me lead the margin drop to around 13%. Cash proceeds may be less than 5%. It maybe a galling deal to others, that why I announce it on this low-level order.
-- Another new contact from the same client and partner this year is coming nearly in months. I’m not 100% sure I will sign for this, but man is living upon expectation, isn’t? By then, I have to recount the challenge, time, and risk again, but apparently, its insignificance talking deeper here by now.

So, what’s the challenge? --
A 0.036m payment is waiting to be liquidated these few days. And I’m looking forward to dividing the bill into two pieces in paying process. Yes, I do. I will finish the payment as my first investment this year.

2. New operation for my business. I will try to find chances in the ASP market in 2006. Yes, it’s a misty model here. I still have no idea about the invest budget yet, because before doing this, I have to rebuild my team in this project. I hope it won’t surprise you if I tell you I am not very clear what an ASP have to do. Ha, the only thing I am thinking about is the IT outsourcing trend.

3. Building certification organization. Yes, the toughest one. But, adhere to the sequence; let’s talk about what I’ll get from the project first:

-- High self-fulfillment and self-identity. Why do we still need a certificate after training? Because we’re lacking of confidence, I straight out ultimate reason here. Can anybody suffice to judge on me if I’m full of confidence? That’s no one. Certification, degree, and qualification, they promote you nothing but psychology significance value. They are just entirely imaginary in substance, have ever heard of any qualification in being a certification organization? If you really heard about it, that must be the capability in their training system which can upgrade one’s ability substantially, but not certification itself. But there is someone who garble these two terms craftily. They mark themselves as a certification organization but never provide eligible training for the trainees. Sharp-cut inverse materials are the universities and education system in some country. They received huge bankroll from the country, and tuition fee from students in various ways. But never provide eligible education for the academician, all they’ve done is certification. Then millions of college graduate with certificate come into being, while which means millions of HR market vagrant have come out. All I want to do is make a little change of this complexion.
-- It accord with the marketing law. “It’s better to be first than it is to be better”. “If you can’t be first in a category, set up a new category you can be first in”. “The most powerful concept in marketing owns a word in the prospect’s mind.”

Then talk about the challenge.
-- The most challenge me is the team member. I don’t think we can get common consciousness in business and corporation. Doing a tough work with guys who cannot be identified with, it seems nothing know from a road which direct to hell.
-- I’m not sure if I have enough time and energy to handle the ASP project at the same time. And I know both may failed if neither is doing in full spirit.

4 Comments:

At 3/28/2016 08:21:00 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

burberry handbags, ugg boots, nike outlet, tiffany and co, christian louboutin, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, replica watches, uggs outlet, uggs on sale, cheap oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet, kate spade outlet, prada handbags, louis vuitton outlet, polo outlet, jordan shoes, tory burch outlet, oakley sunglasses wholesale, gucci handbags, replica watches, louis vuitton outlet, nike air max, louis vuitton, michael kors outlet online, christian louboutin shoes, prada outlet, chanel handbags, michael kors outlet, oakley sunglasses, ugg boots, oakley sunglasses, tiffany jewelry, uggs outlet, ray ban sunglasses, nike free, michael kors outlet online, nike air max, christian louboutin outlet, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, christian louboutin uk, michael kors outlet online, ray ban sunglasses, polo ralph lauren outlet online, louis vuitton outlet, michael kors outlet online, longchamp outlet

 
At 3/28/2016 08:23:00 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

mulberry uk, nike tn, abercrombie and fitch uk, nike air max, nike free run, lululemon canada, true religion outlet, oakley pas cher, longchamp pas cher, nike free uk, sac hermes, nike blazer pas cher, hollister uk, true religion jeans, new balance, air max, coach outlet store online, north face uk, coach outlet, north face, michael kors pas cher, true religion outlet, nike roshe run uk, nike air max uk, polo lacoste, michael kors, hollister pas cher, vans pas cher, nike air max uk, polo ralph lauren, jordan pas cher, timberland pas cher, nike air force, nike roshe, burberry pas cher, converse pas cher, michael kors outlet, sac vanessa bruno, ray ban pas cher, ralph lauren uk, kate spade, replica handbags, ray ban uk, michael kors, louboutin pas cher, true religion outlet, coach purses, guess pas cher, hogan outlet, sac longchamp pas cher

 
At 3/28/2016 08:26:00 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

mont blanc pens, reebok outlet, mcm handbags, bottega veneta, abercrombie and fitch, hollister, nike roshe run, nike trainers uk, longchamp uk, celine handbags, insanity workout, iphone 6s plus cases, instyler, iphone cases, s6 case, mac cosmetics, herve leger, soccer jerseys, wedding dresses, north face outlet, new balance shoes, ferragamo shoes, iphone 5s cases, lululemon, ralph lauren, timberland boots, nike huaraches, soccer shoes, chi flat iron, asics running shoes, iphone 6s cases, jimmy choo outlet, valentino shoes, hollister clothing, iphone 6 cases, ipad cases, babyliss, vans outlet, nfl jerseys, north face outlet, giuseppe zanotti outlet, beats by dre, p90x workout, louboutin, oakley, ghd hair, baseball bats, hermes belt, iphone 6 plus cases, nike air max

 
At 3/28/2016 08:28:00 AM, Blogger oakleyses said...

hollister, coach outlet, barbour, canada goose outlet, ugg uk, wedding dresses, canada goose outlet, canada goose uk, toms shoes, doudoune moncler, moncler outlet, louis vuitton, moncler outlet, links of london, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, montre pas cher, louis vuitton, nike air max, lancel, converse, swarovski crystal, moncler, juicy couture outlet, juicy couture outlet, moncler uk, canada goose jackets, ugg pas cher, moncler, pandora jewelry, swarovski, gucci, ugg, vans, hollister, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, karen millen uk, canada goose outlet, marc jacobs, canada goose, supra shoes, louis vuitton, thomas sabo, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, pandora uk, barbour uk, pandora jewelry, moncler, converse outlet, ray ban, moncler, canada goose

 

Post a Comment

<< Home